Sky Contact Number
All phone numbers provided by whatsthatnumber.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge. All numbers advertised are owned by whatsthatnumber.co.uk and not the official phone numbers for the company listed.
Use the Sky Contact Number between:
Monday to Sunday 8.30am to 11.30pm
You can use the Sky Contact Number for Sky Customer Service. They can help with:
Sky TV, Sky Talk, Sky Broadband, Sky Fibre & Sky Q
For More Information visit our information on call charges
Please be aware that we are not associated or affiliated to any of the companies listed on this website. We provide a call forwarding service only, by using our own 0843 numbers. If you wish to use the official phone numbers of any of the companies listed, then we advise you to visit that companies / businesses website directly to find it.
Contact Sky TV
New and Existing customers can contact Sky TV and speak to Sky Customer Service by calling 08435 048 868. To find out about all the latest offers available then a sky contact representative will be able to take you call and advise you accordingly. If you are moving from another provider or just looking to enquire about new products and services, then contact sky on 08435 048 868.
Existing Sky Customers
For Existing customers that wish to contact Sky then contact a member of the Sky customer services team on 08435 048 868. For existing customers that wish to contact the sky support or sky customer services team then make sure you have a copy of your account number and you are the account holder.
Sky Customer Service & Support
For those who need to assistance or need to speak to a Sky customer service representative, you can use the Sky TV Contact Number on 08435 048 868.
The Sky TV helpline is available on the phone between 8.30am and 11.30 pm Monday to Sunday, 7 days a week. You can also visit the Sky website to login and view your account information. The Sky Customer Service team can help you with:
- Technical problems with your Sky Q service
- Problems with your HD Sky Box
- Understanding Sky UHD & 4K services
- Sky Support for Broadband and Sky Fibre
- Problems with your satellite reception
- Sky Movies on Demand
- Payments & Billing
- Updating your payment details
- Cancelling a Sky Service
Are You Moving Home?
If you are moving home and want your Sky service to follow you, then contact Sky to understand the process involved. Sky will provide advice over new location you are moving to and if the Sky service is available. A different broadband speed maybe available at your new home allowing you faster download speeds. Check by contacting Sky to find out more. Sky will be able to help by booking an engineer visit at your new home when you are planning to move. To book an engineer you will need:
- You new address location
- The date you need the service live for
- Propert access details
- Wanting to upgrade to new services
Rather than using the sky phone number you can visit the home move specific page on the Sky Tv website – https://secure.sky.com/homemove/indexb
Use the Sky Contact Number to speak to a member of the Sky team to find out the latest offers on all the Sky TV packages and channels available to you. Sky Tv is a satellite broadcasting company that delivers high quality TV packages directly into you home and business. Providing millions of customers with leading entertainment and communication services, you can choose from a variety of different packages.
With bundles starting from as little as £10 per month the options are varied. Contact Sky Customer Service by using the Sky contact number on 08435 048 868. Bundles include;
- The Original Bundle: Over 75 entertainment channels, 11 free-to-air HD channels, 240 free-to-air channels.
- The Variety Bundle: Over 75 entertainment channels, 11 free-to-air HD channels, 240 free-to-air channels.
- The Family Bundle: Over 75 entertainment channels, 50+ HD channels, 240 free-to-air channels, Sky Box Sets and exclusive 3D entertainment.
- The Movies Bundle: All the benefits of The Original Bundle plus 11 movie channels, including Sky Movies Disney.
- The Sports Bundle: All the benefits of The Original Bundle plus 7 sports channels, featuring 127 live Premier League games.
- The Complete Bundle: All the benefits of The Family Bundle plus 11 movie channels, sports channels and over 300 Sky Box Sets.
Can you upgrade your TV channels and services?
Yes, the Sky TV Contact Number is 08435 048 868 to look at the upgrade options for your TV package and bundle.
Sky’s different Box Sets
Sky Fibre Broadband
To maximise your Sky TV package you can add the latest Sky Broadband service. With lots of different speeds and packages available, UK support assistance and engineers on call, Sky Broadband is an excellent choice to use.
Moving to Sky broadband couldn’t be easier, with broadband speeds available from:
- Sky Broadband Unlimited, up to 17mb download
- Sky Fibre, up to 38mb
- Sky Fibre Unlimited, up to 38mb
- Sky Fibre Max, Up to 76mb
Contact Sky to find out more or visit the Sky website where there is lots of information on the latest broadband offers and bundles. You will be able to find out:
- Help with connecting wireless devices including Apple IOS & Android
- Connecting to to Sky WiFi
- Installing a Sky Q Hub
- Checking speeds
- Looking to move your Sky Broadband to a new location
Sky Fibre also comes with:
- Sky Go – You can access your Sky TV channels on your Sky Broadband service or any internet device including you laptop, desktop computer, mobile phone and tablet device.
- Free Router & WiFi – The Sky Broadband Hub will provide you with WiFi access where you can connect all your wireless devices to get on the internet.
- Broadband Shield – This is Sky’s online tool that allows to total control over your family’s internet experience across all the home connected devices.
With excellent low cost call packages, Sky Talk has a few bundles which can include free calls to UK destinations on some international destinations. Sky Talk is a service that Sky provide that takes over your working phone line. If you dont have a copper phone line installed in your home or business, Sky can arrange for an Installation. Use the Sky Contact Number for more information on Sky Talk.
Speak to Sky Customer Service if you need to enquire about Sky Mobile. There is lots of information on Sky Mobile online at the Sky Website. You can find extra information on:
- Mobile Phones
- Mobile Tariff Plans
- Managing your plan
- Activating Sim cards
- Checking data usage
- General Settings
Cancelling your Sky TV services
If you want to cancel your Sky service then use the Sky TV contact number on 08435 048 868. Contact Sky to check if you are currently in contract for your Sky Tv subscription.
Sky Service Status
For the latest information on the status of:
- Sky Broadband & Talk
- Sky TV
- Sky Go
Visit the Service Status page directly on the Sky Website – Service Status From SKY
If you have any problems with the service status then you need to contact Sky Customer Service on the phone number provided.
Stream Sky News Live here:
If you feel the need to have to complain to Sky then contact the complaints team at Sky on 08435 048 868. Alternatively you can write to; Sky Subscriber Services Ltd, PO Box 43, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 7DD.
Other Sky Services
- Sky Broadband
- Sky Box Office
- Sky Poker
- Sky Bingo
- Sky Casino