iTunes Contact Number
Use the iTunes contact number between:
Monday – Friday 08:00 to 21:00
Saturday – Sunday 09:00 to 20:00
All phone numbers provided by whatsthatnumber.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
For More Information visit our information on call charges
Please be aware that we are not associated or affiliated to any of the companies listed on this website. We provide a call forwarding service only, by using our own 0843 numbers. If you wish to use the official phone numbers of any of the companies listed, then we advise you to visit that companies / businesses website directly to find it.
Contact iTunes Customer Services
Your can use the iTunes contact number listed to speak to an iTunes Customer Service agent.
iTunes lets you organise your digital music, films and TV programmes on Macs, PCs and mobile devices. You can purchase all your entertainment form the iTunes store. iTunes also provides free, on-demand music stations to listen to.
With iTunes you’re in control of the things you want to hear and see. And you can use iTunes Gift Cards for music, games, apps and much more.
Help and support from iTunes Customer Services
Visit the Apple Support website at www.apple.com or use the iTunes Support Number on 08435 041 060.
iTunes customer services can offer support and help with:
- Accounts and billing
- Installing and updating iTunes
- Authorising your computer
- Downloading content
- Sharing and managing content
- Syncing and transferring content
- iTunes Match
- iTunes Gift Cards and Redeemable Codes.
Contact Apple Customer Services for information about:
- How iTunes works – iTunes Player, iTunes Store and iTunes Everywhere; how to use iTunes; what you can buy form the iTunes Store; using the App Store app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- Managing your account – setting up an Apple ID in iTunes; creating an iTunes, App or iBooks Store account without a linked credit card payment; signing in to iTunes Store, App Store and iBooks Store on
your devices; changing or removing your Apple ID payment information; what to do if you forget your Apple ID.
- Account security – using restrictions or parental controls on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch; setting up family sharing; account support.
- Billing – your purchase history; iTunes Store charges on debit and credit card payments; payment methods; reporting a problem.
- Installing and updating iTunes – getting the latest version of iTunes; downloading iTunes in Internet Explorer; unexpected quits and launch issues in Windows; removing and reinstalling iTunes for Windows 7 and later. Contact iTunes on the iTunes contact number for more assistance on installing on your device. Iphone users can also contact Apple Support at http://www.whatsthatnumber.co.uk/apple-contact-number/
- iTunes Store – downloading past purchases; sharing purchased content with family; TV show options; problems connecting to iTunes Store and iTunes Store errors; resume interrupted iTunes Store downloads; how to locate and organise iTunes media files.
iTunes Match for iCloud
You can store all of your music in iCloud, even songs imported from other sources such as CD. iTunes Match works on iPhone, iPad, iPad touch and computer.
Contact iTunes customer services for more about iTunes Match or for help in setting up and using iTunes Match. Use the iTunes Contact Number for further help and advice from iTunes Support.
ITunes Cards and Codes
Choose an iTune Gift Card to give music, movies, TV shows, apps or books from the iTunes Store, APP Store or iBooks Store.
Contact iTunes customer services if you need help with redeeming your gift certificate, iTunes Card, Content Code or Allowance in the iTunes Store.
You can use the camera on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac to redeem your iTunes Gift Card.
Use the Itunes contact number for more information.
Making a Complaint to iTunes
To make a complaint about Apple iTunes. Use the iTunes contact number on 08435 041 060.
Whats the Difference between Apple Music & Apple iTunes?
The difference between Apple Music & Apple iTunes is that Apple music is a subsciption based service. You can view more information by visiting the Apple Music website – http://www.apple.com/uk/music/.
Unlike iTunes, Apple Music is available on Android as well as iPhone. For Android users you can find the Google Play contact number here – http://www.whatsthatnumber.co.uk/google-play-contact-number/
To check the latest music charts visit the iTunes website – http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/charts/
The iTunes charts also includes the latest information and release information on:
- TV Programmes
- Free Apps
- Paid Apps
- Music Videos
How to Transfer iTunes to Android
More About iTunes
Apple purchased SoundJam MP, developed by Bill Kincaid, and renamed it iTunes, officially launching it in 2001. The April 2003 4.0 version introduced the iTunes Store. Apple added support for Microsoft Windows and Windows XP with the 4.1 version of iTunes. The iPod Shuffle, in 2005, introduced further iTunes improvements. iTunes added home sharing capability and Genius Mixes.
iTunes included full length feature films in 2006, downloadable from the iTunes store alongside music and TV shows.