HSBC Contact Number
Use the HSBC Contact Number between:
8am to 10pm Daily
All phone numbers provided by whatsthatnumber.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
For More Information visit our information on call charges
Please be aware that we are not associated or affiliated to any of the companies listed on this website. We provide a call forwarding service only, by using our own 0843 numbers. If you wish to use the official phone numbers of any of the companies listed, then we advise you to visit that companies / businesses website directly to find it.
Using the HSBC Contact Number
Your can contact HSBC customer services on the number listed, between the hours shown.
HSBC is one of the largest worldwide banking and financial services organisations, covering retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, global banking and markets and global private banking.
The organisation provides a whole range of banking services for personal and business customers including everyday banking, borrowing, investments and insurance. HSBC offers its customers a variety of accounts, products and ways to bank.
HSBC Customer Services – Help and Support
HSBC customer services can offer help with:
- Current accounts and savings accounts
- Credit cards
- Mortgages, loans and overdrafts
- Investment products and analysis
- Home insurance, travel insurance and car insurance
- Life, critical illness and income cover
- Planning for work and retirement
- Bereavement support.
Contact the HSBC Customer Services Team for advice and assistance with:
- Everyday banking – switching your account to HSBC; choosing the right bank account; interest rates and charges; savings accounts and options.
- Credit cards – applying for a credit card; changing your credit card; explaining APRs; what to do if your card is lost or stolen; reporting credit card fraud.
- Borrowing – arranging a personal loan; applying for a mortgage; agreeing an overdraft limit; buy to let mortgages.
- Investments – stocks and shares ISAs; investment funds; sharedealing; child trust funds; Premier Advice Service; investment products and analysis.
- Insurance – home and travel insurance; LifeChoices insurance including critical illness cover; insurance for high value items; student insurance;
pet insurance; insurance claims; insurance for family and property.
- Use the HSBC Contact Number to find out more information.
You can stay safe online with a number of HSBC measures. These include HSBC Safeguard, the physical or digital Secure Key and the Trusteer Rapport security download. HSBC also has an online Fraud Guide for customers.
Customer Contact and Support
Using the HSBC Contact Number you help and advice with:
Online and mobile banking; protecting lost or stolen cards and other useful security information; finding an HSBC bank branch convenient for you; moving abroad and how to manage your money; settling in the UK; financial help with money worries including managing your mortgage payments; dealing with bereavement.
Making a Complaint to HSBC
Contact customer Services team on 08435 040 970. Alternatively you can send a secure email through internet banking, or visit your nearest HSBC branch. You can also put a complaint in writing to:
Customer Care Team, HSBC Bank plc, PO Box 6125, Coventry CV3 9GW.
More About HSBC
The London office of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation first opened in 1865. HSBC’s headquarters is still in London, at Canary Wharf.
HSBC made the Midland Bank, established in 1851, officially part of its holdings in 1992 in what was a significantly large banking merger. The following year HSBC rebranded the Midland Bank with its own corporate identity.
HSBC first launched its internet banking service in 2000.