Game Contact Number
We provide a call-forwarding service using our own 0843 telephone numbers that are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
Use the Game contact number for Game Customer Service for:
Sales & Returns
Whatsthatnumber.co.uk provides a call forwarding service by using our own 0843 numbers. If you wish to use the official phone numbers of any of the companies listed, then we advise you to visit that companies / businesses website directly to find it. For More Information visit our information on call charges
Game Contact Number – 08435 04 7676
Why Shop at Game, the UK’s largest gaming store?
- Free UK Delivery – No delivery charges for any online orders
- Free Click & Collect – Order online and pickup at your local game store
- Free Christmas returns – Accepted in local stores only up to 31st Jan / terms apply
- Pre-order Price Guarantee – Available online only
- Earn Reward Points – Collect and spend reward points on all orders
- Pre-owned guarantee – 12 month guarantee on all second hand orders
- Trade In – Trade your games, consoles and devices in a local game store
- International Delivery – They ship internationally from £2.95
- Latest Games for all major gaming devices – PlayStation 3 & 4 , Xbox 360 & One, Nintendo & PC
Game Customer Service
Contact Game for news on all the latest games available for your PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo and PC compatible devices. A customer services agent will be able to take your call to advise on:
- Online Purchases – Contact Game to check the status of orders that you have made on the Game website. If you are having problem logging into your account then call game on 08435 04 7676.
- Hardware Sales – Check with the customer services team the status of your new console order and expected delivery dates.
- Black Friday – Goto www.game.co.uk to check the latest Black Friday offers coming up.
You can acccess your Game account by logging into the customer section of the website. You can check the status of your orders online or to receive more information about an order you have placed at Game, use the Game Contact Number. If you have any queries, you need to contact Game to have your query answered.
Use the game contact number, 08435 04 7676, to speak to game customer services where you can receive professional advice or support in regards to any orders that you have placed with Game. If you are calling Game to speak about a specific order, you may be asked to provide and order ID or tracking ID. You may need to contact Game for help with:
- How do I cancel my Game order?
- Updates for my Game order
- Call the Game contact number on 08435 04 7676 to make changes to your Game order
- How to view your order history
- Contact Game to check if your order has gone through
- Your Game delivery is late
- How can I track my Game order?
- Contact Game UK if you receive the incorrect order
Payments and Pricing
If you would like to contact Game, regarding payments and pricing, you need to call the Game contact number. The Game contact number we provide is 08435 04 7676. By dialling this number, you are able to contact Game and the game customer support team. By contacting Game customer support, you are able to receive help and information with Game’s payments and pricing. You may want to contact Game for the following reasons:
- The different prices in-store/online explained
- Pre-order prices
- Is VAT charged on all products/services?
- How do Game refunds work?
- What payment methods can be used in store at Game?
- What payment methods can be used online at Game?
- Contact Game on how to spend eGift Vouchers
- How to spend a Game gift card
- Where are gift card PINS located
Your Game Account
For more help and support with your Game account, you need to call the Game contact number we provide which is 08435 04 7676. If you are encountering any problems or have any questions in regards to your Game account, it is important you contact Game in order to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. You will need to contact Game for any of the following reasons:
- What is a Game account?
- What are Game Reward points?
- Changes made to your Game account
- How to create a Game account
- What benefits does a Game account bring?
- Unable to make a Game account
- How to log into a Game account
- Forgotten your Game account password
If you are not happy with your latest purchase or you believe it to be faulty then contact game on 08435 04 7676. Alternatively you can visit a local Game store, but ensure you have your original receipt. If your latest purchase is not working then contact game.
Can I trade in my old PlayStation or Xbox?
Yes, all you need to do is visit your local store with your old PlayStation or Xbox. A member of staff will provide you assistance and make sure your device is fully operational. Contact Game to find out more.
Can I trade in my old games?
Yes, get together all the games you don’t want and visit your local game store. A member of staff will inspect each game and make sure there is no damage.
Game provides all games available on PlayStation devices that include PS3, PS4, PS Vita and PS2. Use the Game contact number to get further support on your devices. You can buy membership for PlayStation + and accessories for your devices from dual shock controllers, headsets, PlayStation Camera and PlayStation Move.
Whether you have an original Xbox, an Xbox 360 or the latest Xbox One, Game will cater for all your requirements. With all the latest games available you also have the selection from buying the latst accesories for your devices, these include; controllers, Turtle Beach headsets, Kinect, wireless network adapters and much more. Contact game to find out more for your Xbox console.
Contact Game to check the options available for Nintendo compatible devices.
PC & Mac
Game provide PC and Mac clients with the latest available games and also additional extras. They provide access to the Steam network and season passes for subscription based games like World or Warcraft, Diablo & Ark.
Star Wars Battlefront
The eagerly awaited game from EA Games is Star Wars Battlefront – available at game on 08435 04 7676.