Tesco Groceries Contact Number
We provide a call-forwarding service using our own 0843 telephone numbers that are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
Contact Tesco Groceries between:
Monday to Saturday: 8am to 8pm
Sunday: 9am to 6pm
Whatsthatnumber.co.uk provides a call forwarding service by using our own 0843 numbers. If you wish to use the official phone numbers of any of the companies listed, then we advise you to visit that companies / businesses website directly to find it. For More Information visit our information on call charges
Tesco Groceries Contact Number – 08435 040 935
Your can contact Tesco Groceries Customer Service team on the number listed, between the hours shown.
Shop online at Tesco Groceries, it’s easy and convenient. You just need to register your details, choose a delivery time slot, buy your groceries, review what you’ve bought and check out.
At Tesco Groceries online, you can order fresh food, bakery items, chilled and frozen food, ready meals, drinks, baby food and items, household goods, health and beauty, pet care, home and entertainment, including kitchenware, electrical goods, newspapers and magazines.
Tesco Grocery Customer Services
Tesco Groceries Customer Service team can offer advice and assistance with:
- Payment and checkout
- Returns and refunds
- Tesco Clubcard, vouchers and eCoupons
- Your account
- Technical help using the website.
Contact customer service for information about:
- How to shop – booking a delivery slot; finding out about special offers; how to check out; how to amend substitution notes; amending and sorting the items in your basket.
- Orders and deliveries – tracking your order; missing items from your order; adding to or amending your order; same day collection.
- Payment and checkout – how to checkout online; what cards are accepted; payment security; prices comparisons with in-store; minimum basket charge; getting a receipt.
- Returns and refunds – what to do if you’ve changed your mind; how to cancel; returning a faulty, damaged or poor quality item; receiving a refund; your statutory rights.
- Clubcard, vouchers and eCoupons – what to do if you forgot to use your Clubcard; using your Clubcard or vouchers on the mobile app or website; what to do if your voucher doesn’t work; how to use your Clubcard; updating your Clubcard details; earning and using Clubcard points.
- Your account – what to do if you’ve forgotten your password; how to change your password; updating your personal details; changing your address; adding a new delivery address; deleting or amending favourites; unsubscribing from mailing lists.
- Technical help – problems registering your Clubcard; error messages when signing in to your account; problems connecting to the website; errors when confirming at checkout; privacy and security.
- Use the Tesco Grocery Contact Number for more information.
Logging into Tesco Groceries Online
You can login to your Tesco Grocery account online by visiting the Tesco Website here – https://www.tesco.com/groceries/
If you are having any problems, use the Tesco Groceries Contact Number to speak to Tesco Groceries Support.
For new users you will need to:
- Register your details
- Choose a delivery slot
- Choose your groceries
- Review your order and goto the checkout
For new Tesco customers you can buy online:
- Fresh Food
- Bakery products
- Frozen Food
- Baby products
- Health & Beauty Items
- Pet Food
- Household items
- Home & Entertainment
- Events – Christmas, Easter, Summer
You can also find extra information online that is available from Tesco. Further information on:
- Healthy Recipes
- Meal Planners
- Advice on Food
- Easter Specials
- Baking Ideas
- Seasonal products
- Top Ten Recipes
Making a Complaint to Tesco Groceries
Tesco Food / Recipe
More About Tesco Groceries
Tesco employs over 310,000 staff in the UK in over 3,500 stores. Tesco began in 1919 as a grocery stall in the East End of London run by Jack Cohen. The brand grew and expanded throughout the 20th century, becoming listed on the London Stock Exchange as part of the FTSE 10 index.
Tesco has had an online shopping service since the mid 1990s. Tesco.com was formally launched in 2000. It operates a system whereby its online grocery sales are available within a range of selected stores and hand-picked within each one. This in contrast to the warehouse model used by other online grocery retailers.