BT Broadband Contact Number
Including BT Infinity
Use the BT Broadband Contact Number for:
New sales & Customer services
All phone numbers provided by whatsthatnumber.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
For More Information visit our information on call charges
Please be aware that we are not associated or affiliated to any of the companies listed on this website. We provide a call forwarding service only, by using our own 0843 numbers. If you wish to use the official phone numbers of any of the companies listed, then we advise you to visit that companies / businesses website directly to find it.
Contact BT Broadband Customer Services
Your can contact BT Broadband customer services on the number listed.
BT Broadband is a service provided by the BT, one of the world’s leading communications companies. BT provides a range of broadband offers for either superfast fibre BT Infinity or standard BT Broadband.
Standard BT Broadband is ideal for everyday browsing on the internet, uploading and sharing content online. BT Infinity is great for downloading or streaming music, movies and TV shows, and for watching iPlayer programmes in HD video with less buffering. BT Broadband deals include unlimited Broadband and unlimited Infinity offers, alongside deals with monthly usage allowances.
Help and advice from BT Broadband Customer Services
BT Broadband’s customer services can offer help and support with:
- Viewing and paying your bills online
- Reporting and tracking faults
- Tracking an order with BT
- Testing your broadband speed
- Setting up and using broadband
- Wi-fi problems
- Connection problems
- Help with BT passwords and usernames.
Contact BT customer services for the following:
- How to set up and use broadband – changing the admin password
on your home hub; how to find your wireless network name (SSID); improving wireless coverage and performance; resetting BT Home Hub
to factory settings.
- How to fix problems with broadband – what to do if you’ve no broadband connection; service status updates; help with wi-fi problems; testing your BT Broadband speed; fix connection problems; reporting a fault to BT.
- How to manage your broadband service – how to pay your BT bill; changing or cancelling a BT Broadband package; how to increase your broadband usage allowance; using the broadband data usage monitor; requesting a MAC code.
- Use the BT Broadband contact number to contact BT.
Security tips and advice
BT Broadband customer services can help with the following things:
- Dealing with spam and unwanted emails;
- keeping your password secure;
- help with BT Protect and BT NetProtect Plus;
- BT Family Protection and parental controls.
- How to set up and use security
- fix problems with security and
- manage your security services.
- Use the BT Broadband contact number for more information.
Making a Complaint to BT Broadband
Contact BT customer services on 08435 040926or visit www.bt.com/help. Here you can choose the right topic for your complaint, and then give BT the details and if required, you can talk directly to the complaints team.
More About BT Broadband
BT Broadband is a division of BT Group and was previously known as BT Total Broadband and BT Openworld. The name refers to BT’s internet-based products and services, which now include BT Infinity, superfast fibre optic cable providing customers with increased download speeds.
The BT Home Hub marked the company’s move away from traditional telecommunications to internet and media-based products, first introduced in 2004.
BT Infinity now covers 4 million homes in the UK, and BT has now rolled out its Infinity 2 service offering up to 79Mbit/s download and 19Mbit/s upload for subscribers.
BT Group plc has its origins dating back to the 1846 Electric Telegraph Company. British Telecommunications was privatised in 1984. BT controls a number of subsidiaries including global services for corporate and government customers alongside its consumer division providing UK customers with broadband, telephony and subscription TV services.