Asda Grocery Contact Number
We provide a call-forwarding service using our own 0843 telephone numbers that are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
Use the Asda Grocery Contact Number between:
Monday to Saturday 7.30am – 10.30pm
Press 1 for Online Grocery Shopping Orders
Press 2 for George.com Orders
Press 3 for Store Purchases
Press 4 for Asda Money, Insurance & Mobile
Whatsthatnumber.co.uk provides a call forwarding service by using our own 0843 numbers. If you wish to use the official phone numbers of any of the companies listed, then we advise you to visit that companies / businesses website directly to find it. For More Information visit our information on call charges
Asda Grocery Contact Number
Your can contact Asda Grocery customer services on the Asda Grocery Contact Number listed, between the times shown.
With Asda Groceries you can buy online and either arrange to pick up at your most convenient store, or have them delivered to you directly.
You can see Asda’s full online range and arrange a free collection at over 600 Asda stores. Asda Groceries can make as many deliveries as you need at a time to suit you, starting from only £5.00 a month. With the Asda Price Guarantee you’ll be better off by 10% when you shop online at Asda Groceries.
Help and support from Asda Groceries Customer Services
Visit Help at the Asda Groceries website www.groceries.asda.com or contact Asda Grocery customer services on 08435 041 005.
Asda Groceries customer services can offer advice and assistance with:
- Using the Asda Groceries website.
- Use the Asda Grocery contact number for more information on your delivery
- Asda Vouchers and how to redeem them
- Pricing & Special Offer
Contact Asda Grocery customer services for information about:
- Orders and deliveries – find out where your order is; find out why some items are missing from your order; contact Asda Groceries if you don’t want substitutions; what the minimum order is; find out why your order has been cancelled.
- Payments and billing – what to do if you’ve forgotten your password; how the Asda Price Guarantee Works; how to amend your card details; what counts as a restricted item; gold, silver and bronze eVouchers; how to unsubscribe from Asda’s marketing emails.
- Products – missing items from your order; cancelling substituted items; how to return an unwanted item; what age restrictions are in place for certain items.
- Website issues – how to reset or recover your password; what to do if you can’t checkout; how to track your order; what to do if your order is missing items.
- eVouchers and Delivery Pass – the difference between Gold, Silver and Bronze eVouchers; how to use eVouchers to pay for your order; how to get an Asda Delivery Pass, how it works and how much it costs.
Making a Complaint to Asda Grocery
Use the Asda Grocery Contact Number on 08435 041 005. You can also visit the Asda store where your delivery came from, shown at the top of your receipt. One of the Asda Service team will log the details and arrange a refund or repayment. You can also email Asda Groceries Customer Services by visiting the website.
Asda Easter 2017 (Asda Price Guarantee)
Summer Holiday Shop
More About Asda Groceries
The first Asda stores were opened in the UK in the 1960s, under the merger of the Asquith brothers with Associated Dairies. Based in Yorkshire, Asda expanded throughout the 1960s and 1970s, mainly in the north of England. The American Walmart company acquired Asda and its 229 stores in 1999.
Asda launched its online retail operation in 1998. Following the successful roll-out of its grocery delivery service, the company has expanded its range to include non-food items available for ordering online. These include the following categories: health and beauty; home and appliances; household, laundry and pets; newsagent and entertainment; baby, toddler and kids.