Argos Contact Number
Use the Argos contact number for all UK customers
All phone numbers provided by whatsthatnumber.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
For More Information visit our information on call charges
Please be aware that we are not associated or affiliated to any of the companies listed on this website. We provide a call forwarding service only, by using our own 0843 numbers. If you wish to use the official phone numbers of any of the companies listed, then we advise you to visit that companies / businesses website directly to find it.
Argos Contact Number – 08435 047 687
Contact Argos Customer Services
You can us the Argos Contact Number to speak to the customer services team on the number listed, between the hours shown.
Argos is the UK’s leading digital retailer, with over 30,000 products on offer online through the Argos website.
Argos sells a wide range of products in the following broad categories:
- Technology – televisions; DVD players and set top boxes; iPod and MP3; home audio; cameras and camcorders.
- Home and garden – furniture and homewares; home electricals; garden and outdoor; DIY and home improvements.
- Baby and nursery – sleep, feeding and changing; pushchairs and car seats; baby essentials for the home.
- Toys – dolls and playsets; interactive and soft toys; electronic toys; games and puzzles; science and learning toys; action figures and collectibles.
- Sports and leisure – health and fitness; cycling; camping; luggage; leisure and hobbies.
- Health and beauty – hair care; beauty tools; fragrances; male grooming; dental care; mobility aids.
- Clothing – men and women; children and babies; nightwear; seasonal ranges; brands.
- Jewellery and watches – ladies’ jewellery; men’s jewellery; children’s jewellery; ladies’ and men’s watches; personalised and bespoke jewellery; brands.
- Gifts – gadgets and novelty gifts; food and drink; experience days; special occasions and parties; fancy dress; gift collections.
There are also deals and savings available on selected items and voucher reward schemes for Argos customers. More information is available on the Argos company website, or from Argos customer services.
Argos offers a choice of fast track delivery options including same day, next day or faster in-store collection.
Help and advice from Argos Customer Services
Argos’s customer services can help with:
- tracking and cancelling orders;
- checking and reserving items;
- setting up your Argos account;
- and billing.
You can also contact Argos customer services for advice about:
- returns and refunds;
- product support and helplines;
- technical computer support;
- repairs for watches and jewellery;
- and furniture home assembly.
Argos also has information on the following topics: paying for items you’ve ordered; price matching; paying with PayPal; proof of purchase and returning items; and product recalls.
Making a Complaint to Argos
Use the Argos Contact Number to speak to Argos customer services on 08435 047 687, or alternatively write to: Argos Direct, Acton Gate, Stafford ST18 9AR.
More About Argos
Argos has over 430 million online visits annually. It also has a network of 740 stores serving around 130 million customers a year.
Argos’s sales in 2012 exceeded £3.9 billion. It is a part of Home Retail Group.
Argos started out in 1973 as a catalogue retailer. It’s main shopping website was relaunched in 2009 to improve its accessibility. It also has a price comparison website ArgosCompare, an Argos Credit Card, and a television shopping channel, Argos TV, launched in 2011.
In 2013 Argos announced a click and collect scheme, whereby eBay customers can collect their purchases from any UK-based Argos store.
The company has been involved in a number of charity partnerships and its current Charity of the Year is MacMillan Cancer Support.